Autumn Wishlist

As per usual there’s plenty of things I’m lusting after at the minute, and it feels like ages since I’ve wrote a chatty post like this – so I thought I would share them with you *a few of which I’m sure I’ll be purchasing/ have already bought*

FASHION
I recently treated myself (big time) to this Gucci purse, which was a big deal for me but I wanted to get myself a little ‘well done’ present after graduating (which was over a year ago) and really wanted to get myself something special… Anyway, now I can’t help but lust after the Soho Disco bag. If I can save up enough over the next few months and get some Christmas money I think I’ll be taking the plunge and picking it up. Another fashion accessory I’m lusting over is this gorgeous bobble hat, I only have one hat I like at the minute so I definitely need this for when it starts to get a little colder! In terms of shoes I have pretty much all bases covered, I’ve been loving these* heeled over the knee boots (when it isn’t raining).

I’m going on a night out in November *grandma on the loose* and I’m already thinking about what I’m going wear, plus with all of the festivities coming up I’m constantly searching for some dressy outfits. I think this blazer dress is gorgeous, and affordable too! Another option is a dressy top and trousers, I absolutely love this body, I’m thinking with these peg trousers that I already have it will be perfect. I’m still without a winter coat as I just can’t make my mind up on what I want, but I have seen this which looks so cosy! I’m just waiting for a little *20% off coats* email to slide into my inbox.

With it getting colder I’m also picking up more lounge wear/ pyjama sets – as if I don’t have enough already… I’ve been living in this star print lounge set * when I want to be cosy, as soon as I get home from work I get into this! Last year I had some gorgeous cashmere socks from The White Company, I’ve spied these pink ones on the website now I think I need these too. Pricey but well worth investing in!

BEAUTY
With the wedding getting closer I really want to invest in some skincare bits over the next few months. I’ve heard amazing things about the Sunday Riley U.F.O oil and I think that will be my main purchase, aswel as some more bits from Glossier and the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate which I’ve been banging on that I need to get all year! The makeup artist that will be doing my makeup for the wedding used to work for Laura Mercier and recommended this body butter, I’m definitely going to treat myself to it at Christmas.

HOME/ OTHER
I have a home decor post going live on Tuesday, I’ve changed around a few bits in my room and I wouldn’t mind picking up some new furniture to go with the changes. I’ve had my eye on some smaller accessorise still like this coaster, and of-course now it’s autumn I need a heap on candles on the go. I really want to try this one from Diptyque, they look beautiful and all I’ve heard is good things.

Also, sorry if it’s too soon but I’m already thinking about Christmas, and this year I want to go all out with the packaging. I spotted this set and love all of the little details! And, how gorgeous is this Folklore wrapping paper?! I’m thinking of mixing that with a block colour or simple brown paper – can you tell I’m excited!

What’s currently on your wishlist?

This post may contain affiliate links… Products marked * are PR samples.

1. Hannah Louise
    October 28, 2017 / 10:46 am

I recently received Kiehls Midnight Recovery for birthday and am amazed! It is honestly so worth the price tag! I'm still in shock! Couldn't recommend it more! xo Hanney | http://www.blogabouthanney.com

2. Catherine Sayer
    October 28, 2017 / 11:13 am

I've definitely got my eye on some things from Glossier too – I'm surprised I've managed to restrain myself till now haha! Will be checking out your homeware post as I'm always on the look out for cute home pieces 🙂 xhttp://www.cocoamay.co.uk

3. Anika May
    October 28, 2017 / 11:28 am

Great wishlist! I love the Gucci bag, so nice and chic!Anika | anikamay.co.uk

4. Helene.Vlacho
    October 28, 2017 / 2:35 pm

Love your selections! A Gucci bag would be a perfect Christmas gift along with a few beauty favorites. Helene // Beautiful Is My Attire

5. Honey_R.L.
    October 29, 2017 / 9:03 am

SO we've got a Gucci fan here? :DI love the start lounge wear 🙂 also, Kiehls oil is absolutely amazing. There's a post on my blog but I didn't include that it saved my face so many times when I thought it was the end of the world hahaxo Honey – blog Royal Lifestyle – Twitter – Instagram

6. Danielle Alexa
    October 29, 2017 / 9:32 am

Your Gucci purse is so pretty. I have the Gucci Soho bag and I honestly love it, I get so much use out of it, much more than I initially thought I would!Danielle xxhttp://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

7. The Makeup Directory
    October 29, 2017 / 10:18 am

The Gucci Soho bag is an absolutely dream, I'd love to have that in my collection! I love your purse too, such a lovely investment piece.The Makeup Directory

8. Elena Isabelle
    October 29, 2017 / 10:35 am

i'm still so sad that i can't get any glossier products since they don't ship to germany just yet. ❤︎www.elenaisabelle.com

9. Gemma Louise
    October 29, 2017 / 12:02 pm

So many pretty things here, that christmas wrapping set is too cute!! xxGemma Louise

10. Natalie Redman
    October 29, 2017 / 3:04 pm

I love that you've treated yourself to a Gucci bag. I'm getting myself a MK bag and purse this Christmas as a well done present for the work on my blog this year :Dwww.upyourvlog.com

11. Morgan—Hyacinth Girl
    October 29, 2017 / 9:56 pm

The Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate is lovely, I really recommend it! Morgan | Hyacinth Girl

12. cindyhyue
    October 30, 2017 / 12:28 am

As someone who has the Gucci Soho Disco bag I 100% recommend it!! It's definitely an investment but it's so worth it. It's one of my most used bags and it surprisingly has a ton of space. I hope you save up enough and treat yourself to it as it's a timeless bag and will last for years to come 🙂 Also I've had a lot of Christmas on my mind and it isn't even November yet haha. It's never too early!Cindy | http://www.cindyhyue.com

13. sophi clickn
    October 30, 2017 / 8:01 am

these are so chic love your wishlist darling..https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

14. Carolina
    October 30, 2017 / 11:11 am

I've been reading very good things about the Khiel's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, I really want to try that too! xxCarolina's Makeup Life

15. Charlotte Lane
    November 1, 2017 / 7:47 am

Loving this flat lay Jodie!! That Gucci Soho Bag is to die for and it's been on my wishlist for the longest time – I need to do the same as you and save up to buy it! Those Anthropologie coasters are also another thing on my wishlist and I don't think £14 is too bad a price either!? You've picked out some great pieces and that Star Lounge Set from Miss Pap looks super comfy xoChar | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk