The Perfect Pamper Treats with Ted Baker

My love for blush pink continues, add rose gold into the mix and I’m well and truly sold. The beautiful brand Ted Baker have done it again with their latest release. Here are some of my Blush Pink range favourites from the new Ted Baker Porcelain Rose collection.

The packaging
One of the main reasons I often invest in more luxurious beauty products is the packaging, for me it really does add to the experience and gives me a good first impression of the product. The packaging for the Blush Pink range is my taste to a t, it has an almost vintage feel to it yet super glamourous at the same time. I think the combination of the on trend blush pink and rose gold with the floral print makes it so perfect for anyone – it’s just stunning!

Fragrance notes
The Blush Pink fragrance is a soft floral scent that combines subtle notes of cassis with sparkling grapefruit, mandarin and mango. The heart of the fragrance is a blend of neroli and jasmine with tuberose, cyclamen and muguet, while the base notes comprise of patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

My favourites
You know those body washes that you like to save and don’t want to use up because it’s too nice? The blush pink body wash is that. It’s thick and creamy leaving my skin soft, the scent isn’t at all over bearing either – a pet hate of mine when it comes to early morning showers. The bubble bath is in a beautiful glass bottle, how fancy is that!? It’s home is now at the end of my bath on display because it’s just too beautiful to hide. The gentle floral scent works so well for me as I tend to have a bath to relax in the evenings. I like to be generous with my bubble bath and this did the job for me adding plenty of bubbles.

I wear fake tan the majority of the time so a good body scrub never goes a miss in my routine. I’ve been using the scrub from the range 4 times a week and it’s been keeping my skin smooth and helping my tan look fresh. I also love the packaging for this in particular, it adds a touch of luxury to my shower routine.

The body lotion has a very similar scent. I love that it comes with a pump making it easy to reach for in the mornings (and it looks rather fancy on my dressing table). It sinks into the skin quickly and of-course leaves my skin smelling wonderful!

Most years whether it be for Christmas or a birthday someone in my family will buy me a gift from Ted Baker, I love the makeup bags they do! The pampered petals bath fizzers gift is another favourite of mine from the new collection. I’ve been using them along side the bubble bath for the ultimate luxurious pamper evening. These products really are just a pleasure to use.

There are lots of other gift sets and individual products from the Blush Pink range including a hand cream which is definitely on my wishlist. The Porcelain Rose Collection including the Blush Pink range is available now exclusively to Boots stores and online at Boots.com

*This post is in collaboration with Ted Baker

32 responses to “The Perfect Pamper Treats with Ted Baker”

1. Hannah Morris says:

This looks like such a gorgeous range, I love Ted Baker, but I never think about looking into their body care stuff which I really should! The scent sounds gorgeous xxHannah | luxuryblush

2. Carolina says:

Omg Ted Baker has awesome stuff, I have their little makeup bags on my wishlist for so long!Carolina's Makeup Life

3. Gemma Louise says:

Ahhh everything is so beautiful! I love the sound of the scrub and I love the cute little pot xxGemma Louise

4. Lauren says:

How gorgeous do all these products look? They're so cute and pretty!Lauren x Huggled

5. Candice Petersen says:

Ahhh! The packaging is everything! Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

6. Charlotte Lane says:

This collection is super dreamy and soo girly, I love it! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous as well! I really love the sound of the body wash and body spray xoChar | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

7. Madison Williams says:

Ted Baker do the most amazing products and their body sprays are SO dreamy! I find their items always make such good gifts! Beautiful photos as well lovely! I love all the pink and gold x Madi / madiwilliams.com

8. The Makeup Aficionado says:

The body scrub looks absolutely divine. I love the packaging of the products, they look so luxurious. xwww.themakeupaficionado.com

9. The Makeup Directory says:

These all look absolutely gorgeous, I just love the look of that body scrub. These photos are beautiful too!The Makeup Directory

10. Ana Céline says:

These products look incredible! So luxurious xxwww.anacelinelabod.com

11. Kris says:

These products seem amazing to me!! I love Ted Baker!Have an awesome day!xx Krishttps://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

12. Maiyabellexo says:

I love the Blush Body Spray! I have one for when I'm at home and one in my bag so I can top up throughout the day! xxMaiya | http://www.maiyabellexo.co.uk

Ted Baker packaging is always so flipping stunning!Lucy | Forever September

14. Serena Levy says:

The packaging is amazing! They seem like good products as well! I need to have a look now on their website hihi xwww.serenbird.com

15. Jhon Martin says:

Now we can't give you a job, or an emergency loan for that matter. But what we can recommend is that any money you are able to save, you use to unwind.Kūdikių Lovytės

16. Isla Poppy says:

Packaging is so beautiful.I really like it. Keep it up admin.Custom Packaging Boxes

17. Anonymous says:

Beautiful packaging. Color selection is amazing. Keep it up. Product packaging boxes

18. Unknown says:

The body lotion has a very similar scent. I love that it comes with a pump making it easy to reach for in the mornings. It sinks into the skin quickly and of-course leaves my skin smelling wonderful!packaging printing

19. Unknown says:

Custom Packaging Boxes – Packaging PAPAThank you for sharing superb information. Your website is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.

20. Unknown says:

Custom Stickers PrintingThanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

21. Unknown says:

Packaging Printing UKBookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and simply couldn’t come across.