March Goals

Over Christmas I remember dreading January and February, they have always been such dull months to me, but this year I’ve actually really enjoyed them and can’t quite believe how quickly March has come around!

The Goals…

Make a start on my photo album
Earlier in the month I was offered the chance to have some free prints from Printiki* and it’s definitely given me the motivation to finally get round to filling my lovely little photo album! I love the polaroid style and the fact I can write a little bit about the picture at the bottom – all I need now is some more washi tape to jazz things up!

Book a holiday

Does anyone else get that weird feeling when they really want to book a holiday but just can’t bring themselves to do it? I swear I should be a gemini because I’m so indecisive! I really want to get away with my friends and then another trip with my other half, I just need to get my butt into gear and actually get something set in stone.

Practise yoga/ pilates

I went through a brief period of practising yoga last year and I absolutely loved it, but being in uni I made the excuse of not having enough time and didn’t keep it up. I’m exercising 3-4 times a week now and I think it will be the perfect way to stretch everything out post workout.

Look into a new blog design

I purchased my current template from Pipdig over a year ago now and I feel like I really want to update it! I absolute love this new template but I’m thinking I may just save up a little and have a complete custom design in Summer – we shall see!

Do you have any goals for March?

23 responses to “March Goals”

1. Lucy Cole says:

Some fab goals here – I think I need to make booking a holiday a goal of my own!xx Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

2. Kate Rose xo says:

I really want to start making a photo album, I want to put together a scrapbook too! XKate// itskaterose.com

• Jodie Moores says:

They're so lovely to look over and it's definitely a more mindful way to spend my time rather than scrolling through social media haha!

3. Lauren Victoria says:

I love your goals and hope you can achieve them! I so want to start my own photo album/scrapbook. I think that will be so lovely to look back on over the years xLauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

• Jodie Moores says:

Thank you Laura, I hope so too! Definitely, I love that with paper it will always be there, digital is pretty unreliable!

4. Shireen L. Platt says:

These are really lovely goals and I hope you get to achieve them all. I love yoga and it's pretty much the only exercise I do. I practise 3-4 times a week and it always feels great!Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

5. Parie Joshi says:

So excited to see what you have planned blog design wise, even though this one is gorgeous!Parie xClass and Glitter

6. Alys George says:

I feel you on wanting to book a holiday, I spent a good hour today looking at somewhere to go. As well as photo albums, that's something I've been trying to update as well!Some great goals here, and also with it being March 1st. Happy St.David's Day (:Alyswww.alysgeorge.co.uk

• Jodie Moores says:

Ahh I tend to do that atleast once a week, just scroll through Expedia or Virgin looking at amazing holidays haha! Thank you, I'm from Wales so I like to celebrate St. David's Day – so happy St.Davids Day to you too. Also, thank you so much for the lovely tweet/ shout out today, it meant alot and I'm really glad you're liking my blog xx

7. Jennifer Frank says:

oh that washi tape is adorable – it makes me want to start my own photo album!hope you smash all your goals! jen | velvet spring x

8. Miss Nev says:

Really nice goals!! Wishing you all the very best xNev | Miss Nev

9. Faye Laura says:

I'm really starting to get the holiday itch now (I always seem to get it around March time). The problem is that my boyfriend doesn't share the feeling so it's impossible to get anything booked! xxwww.fridayfaye.com

10. Printiki says:

Lovely photo album! Such an inspiration!

11. Gemma Louise says:

I also want a new blog design & to book a holiday, hopefully I get round to them this year! Your photo album looks lovely by the way xGemma Louise

12. Danielle Alexa says:

I love booking holidays, it just gives you something to look forward to!Danielle xxhttp://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

Pipdig are great for blog templates, that one looks stunning!Lucy | Forever September

14. Jenny says:

Good luck with your goals. I also used to hate January and February but I've really enjoyed them this year xLuxeStyle

15. PintSizedBeauty says:

Ahh can't wait to see your blog if you chose to get a new design – The one you've chosen is gorgeous and one of my favourites xLily | http://www.pintsizedbeauty.com

16. Alicia Johnson says: