Why I Love Bio Sculpture Gel

Rewind to two weeks ago, my nails were short, brittle and unable to grow without thinning and snapping – then I decided to try Bio Sculpture, and now I’m hooked.

I’m one of those unlucky people with incredibly weak nails, one look at my nail and it would snap. Working at a computer all day I constantly see my hands and I was so fed up with my nails looking short, and having to paint them 3 times a week for them to look semi presentable. I’ve tried Shellac but had no luck with it, it often chipped within the first week and it made my nails weak from it peeling off, it just wasn’t durable enough.

When I heard about Bio Sculpture I knew that it would be the treatment for me, it’s similar to Shellac offering a glossy looking colour to the natural nail, but the difference is the product as it’s a gel rather than just a polish. The pictures above were taken just a day after getting the treatment so my nails were pretty short, two and a half weeks in and the polish is still intact and my nails are much longer – with no breakage! I was actually recommended this treatment by Chloe who has just started a blog here! Her nails lasted over 3 weeks and they still looked amazing towards the end of of the treatment!

As you can probably tell, I’m seriously impressed with Bio Sculpture! The treatment took less than 30 minutes, it’s made my nails grow longer than ever before and it can guarantee me nice nails for 2-4 weeks. However there is one downside for me and that’s the price. This treatment is £24, which isn’t a lot but going from spending nothing on my nails each month to that is quite a big jump, although it’s a price I’m still going to pay once a month, as I really do think it’s worth it. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to Shellac or nail extensions again after this, I’m actually looking into becoming a Bio Sculpture nail technician to fill my time on the evenings and weekends I think it’s that good!

Have you ever tried Bio Sculpture?

16 responses to “Why I Love Bio Sculpture Gel”

1. The Makeup Directory says:

I really want to try a few more beauty treatments this year and I'm very intrigued by this one! So pleased you had such good results, its definitely convinced me to give it a go!The Makeup Directory

2. Catherine W says:

This sounds like something I need, your nails look lovely! xoLove, Catherine

3. Parie Joshi says:

That is such a gorgeous shade! Parie xClass and Glitter

4. Cliona Hill says:

Your nails look amazing! My nails are in a horrible condition because I bite them so maybe something like this would help them grow and become stronger xxwww.clionahill.com

5. Charlotte Morgan says:

Your nails look beaut!! Also your photos/ring are stunning! xxhttp://www.styleandsplurging.net

6. Shireen L. Platt says:

My nails have been extremely brittle ever since I moved to Canada and I definitely need something similar. Will need to check if my local salon has something similar.Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

7. Danielle Alexa says:

I do my own gel nails and it is the only thing that has made the condition of my nails improve. I will have to look at Bio Sculpture though!Danielle xxhttp://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

8. Faye Laura says:

This sounds amazing 🙂 Though I would begrudge parting with the cash at first, I find that I get so frustrated with my nails that it might actually be worth it! xxwww.fridayfaye.com

9. lilymyaX says:

I'd never heard of it before your post but it sounds amazing!www.lilymyaxo.blogspot.co.uk

10. Ambar Syed says:

This sounds like a worthwhile investment – your nails look gorgeous! Ambar x | Her Little Loves

11. Annabel B says:

I can't go back to 'normal' polish after wearing this, regardless if my bank account likes it or not!Annabel ♥Mascara & Maltesers

12. Alina Bostan says:

I need to try this asap since I also suffer with weak nail that split & break ugh so annoying. Love the shade you have here and £24 isn't too bad xBeauty with charm

I've never heard of bio sculpture – sounds fab though, my nails have become increasingly worse and seem to snap and break all the time! Going to have to look into this.Lucy | Forever September

14. Lauren says:

I love this colour, the gel leaves such a lovely finish too. Lauren x Huggled

15. Charlotte Lane says:

This treatment sounds perfect! That will be awesome if you become a Bio Sculpture nail technician as well 🙂 I love the shade you've gone for – it's really lovely xoChar | http://www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

16. yoyoservice says:

Saw many blogs. Read many writings. This is something different. Something amazing.Fortress Biotech