Christmas Gifts for Her Under £30!

One of the things I love most about Christmas is being able to treat/ spoil my loved ones. I always try my best to think of gifts they will love, ones that are both practical but also a luxury that they probably wouldn’t treat themselves to. Here are my top picks under £30 that will suit women of all ages and interests!

At Christmas you really can’t go wrong with a luxury candle. A new discovery for me are The White Company candles, they are well priced at £20 for their standard size and the scent really does fill the room- their Winter candle is a must this Christmas. Another candle option is from Jo Malone, their travel candles are £22, allowing that extra element of luxury without breaking the bank. I have the Pomegranate Noir scent which is perfect for winter.

When it comes to fragrance gift sets, I never really use the body lotion/ shower gel that often comes with them, so they almost seem a bit of a waste to me! However, this year the Ghost Fragrance Gift set* is right up my street – because for £25 not only do you get a fragrance but also a candle of the same scent! I will definitely be making use of both of these.

Sticking with things that smell good, the This Works Sleep Together set  – £25 is the perfect gift for those people that you don’t have a clue what to buy. I was lucky enough to win this in a giveaway from the lovely Amanda, and since receiving it and spritzing my pillow with the Deep Sleep spray, my sleeping has improved dramatically! I have ordered another set to give as a gift this Christmas as I just think it’s fab!

I know a lot of people joke about getting socks for Christmas, but I don’t think receiving a pair of luxury socks is something to grumble about! The White Company and Hobbs have some gorgeous cashmere socks, slightly over the £30 mark (although they do currently have 20%) but a fab gift if again, you are struggling with what to buy someone. Marks and Spencer and even places like New Look have some nice options at more affordable prices too.

The last two bits are under £10 so perfect if you are on a budget, or looking for some nice stocking fillers. The Anthropology Gold Monogram mug – £8 has does it’s rounds on Instagram over the years, but it is lovely, and I think anyone would love one. Filled with some chocolates or someones favourite sweets along with the personalised element, this actually makes a really special little present. Another stocking filler type gift is the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm, I swear by this in the colder months and keep it on my bed side table as a overnight treatment, this is perfect for any liquid lipstick lover or someone that loves their skincare.

SHOP THE POST

Have you done all of your Christmas shopping yet?

Bloglovin’InstagramTwitterPinterest

1. Elena from Loovelle
    November 28, 2016 / 5:37 pm

candles and socks are perfect gifts. i also ordered me and my boyfriend the gold anthropologie cups and i can't wait to have them here.❥loovelle.blogspot.com

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:00 pm

They are aren't they! Ahh I wish I had got my partner one so we had matching, it's the only mug I've used since getting it

2. Lucy Alice
    November 28, 2016 / 5:44 pm

Such good ideas – I love the ghost scents, what an amazing little gift set!Lucy | Forever September

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:02 pm

Thank you, it's such a good idea isn't it! I wish more brands did it

3. Sharmili R
    November 28, 2016 / 6:01 pm

Oooh I haven't heard of a lot of these brands so thanks for introducing them to me 🙂 I love the nuxe lip balm and totally agree, it would make a wonderful stocking stuffer!Mili | Sharmtoaster

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:05 pm

Aw I'm glad I could introduce them to you! It's lovely isn't it, they have some special Christmas additions around at the minute too! x

4. Danielle Alexa
    November 28, 2016 / 7:35 pm

I love that Jo Malone candle, it is stunning!Danielle xxhttp://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:05 pm

So so good isn't it! I need to get another x

5. its Jessica & Danielle
    November 28, 2016 / 8:13 pm

Oooh I love that mug with the letter J on – I want one! X♡ itsjessiejane ♡

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:06 pm

It's the best mug I own, I want more with different designs now! You should invest 😉

6. Sinéad Saintelle
    November 28, 2016 / 8:36 pm

I think indulgent products that help you relax are a great shout, as they're not often things someone would think of buying for themselves! That Sleep kit sounds perfect for someone who's busy!Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:13 pm

Exactly, I love receiving gifts like that too! It's lovely x

7. Laura
    November 28, 2016 / 8:58 pm

Gorgeous picks – totally agree about the White Company candles they are such good value for the size of them and they smell amazing! And I love socks for Christmas ha! Xx Laura xxwww.mylauralife.co.uk

• Jodie Moores
      November 30, 2016 / 5:15 pm

Thank you Laura! I'm glad there is another socks and candles lover haha x

8. Lynnsay
    November 29, 2016 / 7:36 am

You've picked all the best thing! This year the only things I've asked for are nice candles & the White Company cashmere bed socks! Also your photography is just beautiful!Lynnsay xwww.sartorialscot.com

9. Jennifer Frank
    November 29, 2016 / 5:42 pm

ah i need to get me and my boyfriend these matching cups! jen / velvet spring

10. Jessie-Ann Lewis
    November 29, 2016 / 10:39 pm

So many lovely pieces! Candles and socks are the ultimate pressie 🙂 You can never have enough pairs of fluffy socks! xxJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x