My Favourite Autumn Lip Combo

I don’t tend to wear a classic, cherry red lip, I’m yet to find the perfect shade for me and I just don’t feel confident wearing them – When Autumn comes around and the burgundy, brick red lip shades are back in season, I put away all my favourite nudes and welcome a change. I wanted to share my current favourite combo, both from a affordable brand, this is the perfect A/W lip look for under £10.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick (107) – £5.49

I know a lot of people love this lipstick but I just had to mention it. This universal shade looks fabulous on any skintone, and is a must have for any lipstick lovers collection. It has a matte finish leaving a gorgeous pigmented colour with one application. I have pretty dry lips all year round, so after 8 hours wear this does feel a little tight and drying, but up until that point it is comfortable, and I can’t feel it on my lips. I love this lipstick and I repurchase it every year, if you haven’t given into the hype yet, then you must.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint Lip Liner (61 wine) – £2.99

A new addition to my collection is the Rimmel lipliner, which makes the perfect match. I cannot believe that this is £2.99 – The formulation reminds me of MAC lipliners, they are pigmented, and the perfect mix of creamy and waxy making it the ideal base for the lipstick. This lip liner really does keep the lipstick looking better for longer. I’m definetly going to be buying more shades from the range, seriously impressive.

I’m all for luxury lip products, but who doesn’t love a good bargain. If you already have the infamous 107 lipstick, then I think you’ll love the matching lipliner. What is your favourite Autumn lip combo?

Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’Snapchat: jodiemelissaxo

43 responses to “My Favourite Autumn Lip Combo”

1. Yiotou_La says:

I purchased this lipstick recently and I love it so much! I don't know why it took me so long to get it but now I have it and it is the perfect shade for fall! :)YiotaPinkDaisyLoves

2. Ashley Christabelle says:

Such a great combo! That lip liner is in such a gorgeous shade. xwww.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

3. JaynieShannonx says:

Rimmel lipsticks are great for the price! Jaynie Shannon* Xx

4. Bonita Rochelle says:

I saw this on your snapchat and loved it! I love the Kate moss lipsticks as well 🙂

• Jodie Moores says:

Thank you Bonita! I can't believe I don't have any others from the range, hopefully that will change within the next few weeks x

5. molly says:

i always hear so many people talk about this lipstick in autumn and it really does look perfect! i need to pick it up! the lip combo looks so great on you!m0llylouise.com

6. Shay Holly says:

I love Rimmel Lipsticks and this combo is gorgeous xwww.shayholly.co.uk

7. Georgia Rose says:

I have this lipstick and love it for this time of year! Looks great on you!Georgia Rose | http://www.justgeorgiarose.com

8. Caroline Malone says:

your photos never cease to amaze me, give me your skills! 107 is such a gorgeous shade, but I don't actually have a lipliner that matches 107 very closely so will have to take a look at 61 wine! I've heard great things about the formulation and how creamy the lip liners are! xxwww.iridescentplaces.com

• Jodie Moores says:

Aw thank you so much, I'm struggling with lighting at the moment with the change of season, so it's lovely to hear that! I'm so impressed with the lip liner, I had only used the Exaggerate range before (they are also really good, Eastend Snob is my fave shade), but for £2.99 you can't go wrong, I just wish they had more shades! x

I really need to pick up Rimmel 107 this autumn!Lucy | Forever September

10. Fa nny says:

I know the Rimmel Kate Moss 107 is a classic, but I've actually never tried it, as you said though, it seems to be universally flattering! Great review!http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

11. The Makeup Directory says:

I'm such a fan of 107, it's one of my favourite lipsticks ever. I will definitely look out for the liner as I don't have one to match it!The Makeup Directory

12. Sophie Vreeburg says:

This is such a beautiful combination! The colours looks stunning on you too. Sophie xwww.sophieandsofie.blogspot.com

13. Sofiaa Dot says:

Yes that lipstick looks stunning on you!!!!xx SofiaaDotsofiaadot.wordpress.com

14. Elena from Loovelle says:

oh wow. you look amazing. the combo is just perfect and certainly fall like without being too bold.❥loovelle.blogspot.com

15. Frankly Flawless - says:

I love this your lip colour is stunning as are your photos xfranklyflawless.com

16. Arianne says:

Ooh the infamous 107 <3I just found my favorite autumn lip combo: Mac Ruby Woo lip liner and Tarte Poppy lipstick :Dhttp://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

17. Hilary says:

So many people love that lipstick yet I still haven't picked it up yet! What better time than now, right? I am a huge fan of Rimmel lip liners, they are amazing.Hilary | The Beauty Collective

• Jodie Moores says:

Exactly, the perfect time to wear it! I can't believe I haven't tried the lipliners before now, I'm definetly going to pick up some more shades xx

18. Becky Smith says:

This looks gorgeous on you, it really suits you x Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

19. Poppy Kay says:

You can never go wrong with the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks! (Love your blog girl, your photography is fab)poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

20. Abiee says:

Totally agree about the Rimmell lip liner being like MAC! I love them I always go back to them because they're so affordable :-)Abiee | http://www.abieelucas.com

21. Caterina Petrucci says:

i have the same color (apparently every rimmel lipstick I have is from Kate Moss collection 😀 ) and it is such a perfect red for autumn, dark but not too dark, on the cherry side, I love it and it looks great on you jodie<3xx from italyCate ღ kate/idoscope.com

• Jodie Moores says:

It says a lot about the range, it is fab! Thank you lovely, it's about the only red lipstick I wear so I'm happy I have it x

22. Eva IV says:

this colour combo looks great on you!whatevawears.blogspot.co.uk

23. Nicole says:

107 is my ultimate fall/winter lipstick of choice! such a gorgeous colour.lipsticks-and-louboutins.blogspot.com

24. Megan Elizabeth says:

I'm so unconfident in wearing red/darker lips. But A/W is the perfect time for me as I don't feel alone, haha. This lip combo looks amazing on you though and suits you perfectly. P.S can you please tell me how to take a perfect selfie? xwww.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

25. Danielle Alexa says:

That is such a stunning combination!Danielle xxhttp://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/