A New Concealer Favourite

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

I have been torn between purchasing this or the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, resulting in me just putting off purchasing either for the past few months. It was my birthday recently and I let my other half do the decision making for me… I knew he was a keeper because I bloody love this concealer!

THE SHADE

I went for the shade “light neutral,” I was expecting neither yellow or pink tones and a fairly pale shade. I have to say this colour isn’t perfect for me, it is definitely more on the yellow side rather than neutral, and for using it around my eyes I would usually go for a shade lighter, but I can still get away with it and use it for both my eyes (bags) and blemishes. The pigmentation is unbeatable, a really small amount goes such a long way so I can see this lasting me a while.

FORMULATION

This feels really light on the skin with a texture somewhere between a liquid and a cream, and it is so easy to blend! I use a beauty blender and within 20 seconds my eye area is covered and the finish is flawless and streak free. I have oily skin with some areas of dehydration and I find some concealers to crease and become patchy around my eyes, I haven’t experienced this at all whilst using this, even after 10 hours of wear, yes it may have faded, but I could still see it was doing something!

LONGEVITY

Working from 7-4 on a Monday I need a concealer with some serious coverage and staying power, and yet another box is ticked because this stuff literally doesn’t budge. It lasts all day and doesn’t sit or gather in any fine lines. I feel like longevity in a concealer is so important, I don’t want to see my horrendous eye bags or massive spot half way through the day, a good concealer is one that stays put!

So Urban Decay seemed to have worked their magic again, I used to only turn to Urban Decay for their eyeshadow palettes, but after trying this I can see that changing. I can honestly say that this is the best concealer I have ever tried, from the packaging to the formulation, this is the concealer for me!

Have you tried this? (if you haven’t you need to)

Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’ // Pinterest

12 responses to “A New Concealer Favourite”

1. Emmys Beauty Cave says:

This has been my holy grail concealer for around 3 years now, I was using before bloggers seemed to do the whole hype about it haha. It is such a creamy concealer, I love using it for highlighting.Emmy | EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin

• Jodie Moores says:

Ahh, I'm always so late to the bandwagon! Atleast your concealer has been on point for the past 3 years 😉 I'm going to pick up a lighter shade for highlighting x

2. Caitlin Sowers says:

I am also plauged with dark undereye circles. I've heard such good things about this from other bloggers as well. I will have to swatch in store…maybe I'll pick it up next when I finish my Maybelline Fit me (I love how lightweight that one is). xxLovely postCaitlin | Minimalist-makeup

• Jodie Moores says:

So annoying isn't it! Yes I wanted this through recommendations from other bloggers, I really want to try more high street and affordable concealers to see how they compare to this now xx

3. Isobel Celine says:

I really want to try out a new concealer as I'm always using collection 2000 16hr concealer and it's just drying up more lately so I really want to try a new one out and this one would be perfect!Isobel xNew post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/fashion-why-im-country-girl-at-heart.html?m=1Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelcelineNew Video: https://youtu.be/lmIAtkoZbFUBloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

• Jodie Moores says:

I've actually gone off the Collection concealer after trying this, which I never thought would happen! It is definitely worth the money 🙂 x

4. Honey says:

Well this sounds great. My concealer is coming to an end, so I might check this one out. thanks :)but, what's the price?Honey – Royal Lifestyle

• Jodie Moores says:

Sorry I didnt mention the price, it is more on the pricey side at £17.50… But I love it that much the price didn't even cross my mind! xx

5. Gemma Louise says:

I've used the NARS and wouldn't repurchase it, however I have wanted to try this out for ages so you've convinced me I need to! x Gemma Louise

• Jodie Moores says:

I think you would love this, I'm going to stay clear from it I think, it doesn't seem to be the best for oily skin! xx

6. thatsellen says:

I'm always using my trusty Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, but after seeing so many people rave about this one i think I might have to try it!Ellen xhttp://thatsellen.blogspot.com

• Jodie Moores says:

Ahh your the second person in the comments to mention this! I was faithful to the Collection 2000 concealer but I love this so much more xx