The Underrated MAC Lipstick

I’ve had this lipstick in my MAC collection too long to admit, it is the one that falls to the bottom of the pile and is forgotten about all the time. The lipstick in question is “Plink,” a lustre finish which is by no means my favourite finish from MAC, but I feel like this is a good go to, everyday shade for summer. It is a warm baby pink/ peach with shimmers running through it which leaves a lovely glossy looking finish, *a plus* it really helps make your lips look bigger (which I definitely need).

I find the lustre formulation really comfortable to wear and easy to just throw on when you’re in a hurry, admittedly with it being a lustre it does mean that it doesn’t last as long as other lipsticks, but that’s just the way it is with lighter formulations. I find this suits me when I’m at my palest or bronzed up with the help of fake tan, so hopefully an option for a range of different skin tones. Why more people don’t rave about Plink I don’t know, I know I won’t be forgetting about it again! One to have a peak at if you are after a subtle pink everyday shade!

Have you got any MAC lipsticks that you think are underrated?

Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’ // Pinterest

1. The Sunday Mode
    June 26, 2016 / 1:55 am

This was actually the first Mac lipstick I ever bought and it was all perfect up until the frosted finish which made this look a bit weird on my fair skin. It actually looks really different on you though, much much nicer!www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

2. Serena
    June 26, 2016 / 6:54 pm

It looks so lovely on you!I'm not a big fan of the lustre formulation though xhttp://www.serenbird.com/

3. Lucy Films
    June 26, 2016 / 7:58 pm

This is such a lovely shade and looks cute on you – I've never actually heard of this shade but I really must check it out now!Lucy | Forever September

4. Alina Bostan
    June 26, 2016 / 11:12 pm

I've never actually heard of this shade but I absolutely love it on you. Definitely keeping it in mind for next time in in store xBeauty with charm

5. Mad Cherry
    June 27, 2016 / 6:44 am

It truly is an underrated product. I don't think I've ever even heard of the shade before, but it looks gorgeous on you! It's a really lovely MLBB shade.Jorj | Mad Cherry

6. Andini Ria
    June 27, 2016 / 7:55 am

This shade looks absolutely stunning on you! Definitely want to try it out now <3Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

7. Parie Joshi
    June 27, 2016 / 10:55 am

What a gorgeous colour!Parie xclassandglitter.com

8. The Makeup Directory
    June 29, 2016 / 8:26 am

I haven't heard of this one before but it looks gorgeous! The shade is definitely something I'd wear so I must pick this up.The Makeup Directory

9. Katie
    June 29, 2016 / 8:26 am

Ahh this looks beautiful, so wearable & natural! I've never tried this, or even bought myself a mac lipstick for a while now! Katie // wordsbykatie.com

10. La Coco Noire
    June 29, 2016 / 9:38 am

This lipstick ain't underrated with me!! It was one of the first ones I ever bought. It's a total keeper isn't it! and subtle enough to wear every day.Katie xx ¦ ♥ La Coco Noire

11. Gemma Louise
    June 29, 2016 / 11:19 am

I've never even heard of this shade but it's so pretty. Such a cute colour for summer! xoJust Little Things

12. Mary M.
    June 29, 2016 / 2:08 pm

Oh, I really have to try this, my Mac collection of lipsticks is going bigger by the days, but I only have bold shades, I think it's time for something like this!Have an amazing week,Mary xhttp://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.ro/

13. thatsellen
    June 29, 2016 / 4:26 pm

The shade of this lipstick is so pretty. Just as you said, a perfect lipstick for summer! :)Ellen xhttp://thatsellen.blogspot.com

14. Morgs
    June 29, 2016 / 5:10 pm

What a beautiful colour! So surprised I ahven't heard of this shade before xMorgan | http://www.justmorgs.com

15. Caked to the Nines
    August 5, 2016 / 11:41 pm

Such a gorgeous shade! I haven't heard of it before, but will have to check it out! I love Razzledazzler and I think it's so underrated.xxNida | Caked To The Nines

16. Alicia Johnson
    August 14, 2016 / 12:12 pm

What a beautiful shade.Love Alicia xhttp://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk

17. Anne C.
    August 27, 2016 / 7:54 pm

Love the color on you! Unfortunately, my lips are so pigmented, Lustre formula doesn't work too well on me. *sad

18. JoJo Di Benedetto
    November 10, 2016 / 3:19 pm

That's such a pretty shade! I definitely need to check it out. I think Jubilee is an underrated MAC lipstick. JoJo | mademoisellejosee