La Roche Posay BB Blur

Since January I have been religious with my skincare routine, even after really late nights where the last thing I have wanted to do is a 15 minute facial, I’ve stuck with it. Luckily I’ve seen a lot of changes in my skin. For as long as I can remember I’ve been that girl with bad skin, it is oily/ dehydrated with quite visible pores and blackheads, which if I’m honest, does make it difficult to leave the house bare faced. Luckily really noticeable blemishes are pretty much a thing of the past (apart from this week, there is a monster on my chin), so I’m needing a little less coverage than the usual medium coverage base I would reach for day to day.

After seeing all the hype I decided to try the La Roche Posay BB Blur (on sale at the minute on Escentual!). This is a mousse foundation that has a really light texture, I find it to blend really well with both a buffing brush or my fingers. Lots of people don’t like this, but it is a silicone based formula, so on the days where my skin is really dehydrated I stay well away. However when my skin is more oily, this is perfect. It does a really good job at blurring the pores on my cheeks and nose, it is so refreshing being able to wear a foundation that isn’t like a mask but just targets the one area I need the most help with. My T-Zone has a lot more excess oil than the rest of my face, so this foundation doesn’t keep the shine away for as long here, but that is after around 6 hours of wear which I’m happy with considering how lightweight it feels.

So if you have dry skin I would say it’s a no go, but for anyone with oily skin, add this to your makeup bag and thank me later (especially the holiday makeup bag!)

What are your favourite lightweight bases?

25 responses to “La Roche Posay BB Blur”

1. The Sunday Mode says:

This sounds like it would work really well in summer, sadly the weather is getting cooler in Melbourne and that means I'm getting my winter skin (aka dry as a bone) so I don't think this would work for me. I would like to try a few more things from La Roche Posay in general tough. http://www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

• Jodie Moores says:

Aw you'll have to try it next year, or maybe use a really good moisturiser under it! I love La Roche Posay, it is such a good affordable brand x

2. Jodie V says:

Ah I'm so glad to hear you like this too! It really is perfect for the days you can't really be bothered because it just blends so easily! xJodie // jodieloue.com

• Jodie Moores says:

Yeah it is lovely isn't it! I really struggle finding a good long lasting but low coverage base, I'm really impressed xx

3. Kate Rose xo says:

I'm a big fan of La Roche Posay as a brand anyway and this product sounds amazing! I'm definitely going to try it out! xKate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

4. Alina Bostan says:

Once I hydrate my skin well before hand this glides on so effortlessly. I was surprised at how much I loved it since I expected it to be suited to oily skin types only xBeauty with charm

• Jodie Moores says:

That's so good, yes I thought it wouldn't have been as good on a dryer skin type but I'm glad it worked to you, even more of an amazing base now! x

5. Lucy H says:

I have oily/dehydrated skin as well & its not always fun is it – I think I might have to pick this up, I've heard loads of good things!Lucy | Forever September

• Jodie Moores says:

Its a really hard skin type to work with isn't it! You should it is taking over all my other daily foundations, I just love it 🙂 x

6. Leanne Saunders says:

I have dry skin and really wanted to try this but if you say it's not great then I'll stay away – great reviewLeanne | http://www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

• Jodie Moores says:

Yeah it is pretty matte, although Alina commented above and she had dry skin and said that she loves it! So maybe it could really suit you 🙂 x

7. Mel Davies says:

I love this too, it's fab for my oily skin!Lilies and Lipbalmxx

8. Narender Godara says:

Packers and movers in chandigarhPackers and movers in allahabadPackers and movers in kanpurPackers and movers in lucknowPackers and movers in agraPackers and movers in varanasiPackers and movers in bareillyPackers and movers in meerutPackers and movers in indore

9. Pengobatan Tipes Secara Herbal says:

Utilizing natural ingredients from nature, can create a wide variety of herbal remedies that are very beneficial for health with natural ingredients authenticityPengobatan Kelenjar Getah Bening Cara Mengangkat Kanker Payudara Tanpa Operasi Cara Menghilangkan Bopeng Bekas JerawatObat Liver Sampai Sembuh Cara Menyembuhkan Kanker PankreasAtasi Masalah Lambung

10. Uzi-Herbal says:

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forObat Luka Jahitan Yang TerbukaCara Mengobati KeputihanObat Tumor ParotisObat Penumbuh Jaringan KulitObat Nyeri PersendianCara Mengobati HirschsprungObat Batuk BerdarahCara Menyembuhkan Radang Tenggorokan

11. Toko Obat sekaligus Suplemen Herbal says:

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forObat KaligataObat Gatal Pada Vagina / Miss VObat Nyeri PersendianObat Nyeri LambungObat Mata Ikan

12. FauziUzi says:

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forobat mengatasi penyakit hemangiomaobat mengatasi perut begah / kembung yang alami

13. Fahrezy agra says:

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recoverCara Menghilangkan kaligataCara Mengatasi keputihanCara Mengeringkan luka bernanahCara mengeringkan lukaCara Mengobati eksim

14. Ahli Kesehatan says:

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found this information that I have been looking forcara menghilangkan rorombeheunobat batuk berdarah alamicara mengobati abses gigi secara alamicara menghilangkan varises di kaki dan pahacara mengobati penyakit gula basahmakanan untuk menurunkan kolesterol dan asam urat

15. demes saface says:

thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help : Obat batuk berdarah ampuhObat stepObat radang telinga ampuhObat gerd tradisionalObat bilirubin tinggiCara menyembuhkan syaraf kejepitObat untuk melancarkan BAB

16. Lutfi Kurniawan says:

Thank you, for getting something new and saluting the originality of this story, hopefully useful, so that life is more useful and useful for othersCara Mengatasi Sakit PinggangCara Mengobati Cacar Air Agar Cepat Kering Dan Sembuh Tanpa BekasCara Mengatasi Nyeri Tulang Dan Sendi Cara Mudah Mengobati PrurigoObat Gatal Pada Kemaluan Yang Terbukti Ampuh

17. Pengobatan Alami Terbaik says:

Thank you very much for sharing this very useful information, I am very happy to have found the information I was looking for. Once again, thank you so much.obat penambah darah alamicara menghilangkan varises di kaki dan pahacara mengatasi mata merah dan bergariscara mengobati ruam popok pada bayicara menghilangkan benjolan di mulut rahimpengobatan bidai tulang keringcara menghilangkan benjolan seperti bisul di ketiakobat tradisional kelenjar tiroid di leher bengkakcara mengobati neuropati perifercara mengobati tendinitis

18. Obat Sakit Tenggorokan says:

This article reminds me to continue to explore and keep looking for information and new things. Cara Mengobati Kaligata Cara Mengatasi Asma Cara Mengatasi Hidronefrosis