Combating Blemish Prone Skin

There is a little combo that has seriously been helping to combat and clear my blemishes.

My all time favourite brand for anything spot related has to be La Roche-Posay, their treatments are raved about all with good reason. The Effaclar K made its way into my routine last month after I had a ridiculous spot on my chin – you know those ones where even concealer can’t sort you out… Nothing seemed to be working to reduce the redness, except the Effaclar K. Applied over night the swelling had halved and the area around the blemish wasn’t too dry either. If you ever get spots then you need the Effaclar K. This is actually supposed to be used as a daily moisturiser, which in the summer as my skin goes back to it’s oily self, I’ll be trying!

To speed up the process of getting my skin back to normal and scar free, I have been loving the Trilogy Rosehip Oil. By now we all know regardless of whether you have oily, dry or combination skin that facial oils are the bomb. This oil not only keeps my skin feeling really hydrated, but I’m seeing fab results when it comes to the scaring on my face from previous blemishes. My skin hasn’t looked this clear in a long time, and these two products are definitely helping with the progress!

What are your favourite blemish treatments?

Keep up to date with my posts through Bloglovin’ make sure to check out my Instagram
 and twitter for daily updates!

7 responses to “Combating Blemish Prone Skin”

1. Morgs says:

Lovely post! I am in love with your blog xxMorgan | http://www.justmorgs.com

2. The Sunday Mode says:

Your review on the Trilogy oil really makes me want to buy it, I feel like I jump on almost anything when I hear it can help fade post-acne marks. http://www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

3. Emily Newstead says:

I will definitely be trying both of these products:) Love your blog too! Emily xo http://www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

4. Heather Nixon says:

I definitely want to try this facial oil xHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

5. Samantha says:

The best blemish treatment I've used is the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. It makes my breakouts disappear overnight 🙂 xspringsummersam.com

6. Georgia Jade says:

I've not tried rosehip oil but I've always heard such good things!Georgia | The Weekend Attic – Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

7. Narender Godara says:

Packers and movers in chandigarh chargesPackers and movers in allahabad chargesPackers and movers in kanpur chargesPackers and movers in lucknow chargesPackers and movers in agra chargesPackers and movers in varanasi chargesPackers and movers in bareilly chargesPackers and movers in meerut chargesPackers and movers in indore charges