March Favourites 2016

I love reading other favourites posts but always forget to write my own. From now on I will be making my monthly favourites a monthly occurrence… rather than every 6 months! Firstly I have to mention hair care, I’ve wrote a full review of the L’Oreal Extradordinary Clay range, but the Clay Masque in particular has really helped keep my roots looking and feeling a lot cleaner, without feeling stripped or dry. This range is really good for any of you who, like me have oily roots and dry ends. I’ve just ran out of the Bumble and Bumble thickening spray, admittedly I’ve never been one to splurge on hair styling products for some reason, but I really miss this when it isn’t in my routine. This spray helps add texture to my hair making it appear and feel thicker, without being weighed down. I’ll be repurchasing this soon!

Spring doesn’t feel like it is here yet, I’m freezing 90% of the time, but I’ve gone ahead and switched up some bits in my makeup routine anyway. Slightly annoying to mention this one as it is quite hard to get hold of, but I needed to mention it. The Josie Maran Cheek Gelee (Pink Escape) is something I really didn’t see myself loving, but it adds a lovely natural wash of colour to my cheeks that lasts for hours! I can see this being a part of my makeup travel bag this summer. Since Christmas I have been applying the OPI Nail Envy polish, this really does live up to the hype. The most expensive nail care related product I’ve tried, but so worth it, my nails have gone from thin and flaky to pretty strong and able to grow again. It is so nice to be able to wear all my favourite polishes again.

Lastly is a brush from Makeupbrushes.co.uk*, I am completely obsessed with the SoEco Multi Tasking brush. It blends in any liquid or cream products into my so seamlessly, I have been using this with the Clinique Chubby Contour Stick, and the two make the perfect combo for contouring!

What have been your favourites this month?

1. mika
    March 29, 2016 / 6:56 am

Oh that little Jose Maran cheek product looks so nice! My mom got a cheek product in her Sephora point perks and she really likes it. Great picks!xoxohttp://www.hellohimawari.com/

• Jodie Moores
      March 29, 2016 / 7:03 am

It is really lovely, I'm so shocked how well it works! Which one did she get? It is a shame there isn't more than two colour in the collection..Thank you xx

2. Jessica Joseph
    March 29, 2016 / 2:16 pm

I love you blog Jodie and now I've discovered you on Instagram too which is complete insta goals! My favourite this month has been the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, I used it years and years ago but thought I would repurchase now everyone loves it and I've fallen back in love! Jess x | http://www.jessicajoseph.co.uk

• Jodie Moores
      March 29, 2016 / 5:55 pm

Ahhh girllll, Thank you! Such a lovely comment.. I love the cleanse and polish it saves my skin, I haven't used another cleanser in years xx

• Jodie Moores
      March 29, 2016 / 5:57 pm

this brush is from a different brand called So Eco, I really love it! x

3. Lucieleannexo
    March 29, 2016 / 8:13 pm

That makeup brush sounds lovely, definitely going to keep my eyes peeled for that.Lucie xo | lucieleannexo.wordpress.com

4. Danielle Beautyblog
    March 29, 2016 / 9:18 pm

Nail Envy is the absolute best, I'm obsessed with it! Danielle's Beauty Blog

5. Mel Davies
    April 4, 2016 / 6:31 pm

I need to get my hands on the L'oreal Clay products because they sound perfect for my hair!Lilies and Lipbalmxx

6. Lydia Eve
    April 17, 2016 / 8:34 pm

Lovely post!This month so far, I've been loving my denim skirts in general and my maybelline super stay nail polish (which I've actually just written a post on). That makeup brush sounds good- always nice when you hear about new brands from brushes to trial! Lydia Eve, http://www.lydia-eve@blogspot.co.uk xx