My skin type; very oily (not just in the t-zone) but also dehydrated, prone to breakouts and skin that just generally likes to play up!
Sounds a bit daft but I really struggle to find a moisturiser that does just moisturise, the ones I have previously tried have been way to heavy and just enhanced the oils in my skin. I know that an oily base still needs moisture but the trouble is always picking the right product. The First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream was introduced into my routine a week ago, the changes I have seen already are massive, my skin is no longer dehydrated like it used to be and is actually less oily, all I have ever needed from one product!
- Lightweight formula that absorbs into the skin within seconds
- Fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin types
- Provides moisture without being excessive for oilier skin types
- Helps improve scaring and has made visible changes to blemishes
- Reduced how dehydrated my skin is, foundation is actually easy to apply and wear now!
- The pump makes the application easy and stops any unwanted bacteria lurking around (beauty blogger pet hate, why put a cream in a tub where you have to dip your fingers in?)
- I honestly can't think of one, ok, maybe the price point as when I go back to uni in October I'll be on the student wage, but I'm willing to sacrifice on a few things for decent skincare... Meaning tinned food and bread for a week!
I'm going to be trying the Facial Radiance Pads soon too, I have seen a lot of hype around those and cannot wait to see if I can get even better results, one of the top ingredients is glycolic acid which works wonders on the skin. I also really recommend using the beauty bay website, came within a couple of days, had money off the product and free delivery!